The Students and Young Professionals Network (SYPN) aims to help individuals interested in global health research to expand their knowledge and experiences. The SYPN provides professional development, networking, and learning opportunities through an engaging network of like-minded students and young professionals.
- Coordination of events, such as student forums, an annual Global Health Students and Young Professionals Summit, and tailored SYPN events at regional and national conferences (e.g. Canadian Conference on Global Health).
- Guidance and coordination of university-led Student Chapters, which are student-led initiatives designed to foster research and networking in global health at the institutional level to promote collaborations across disciplines and between universities. Read more about benefits and find chapter contacts
- Professional application service for CAGH members, for a confidential review of job applications as well as graduate school programs (letter of intent, resume, etc).
- Moderation of a members-only Facebook forum to promote dialogue among SYPs, with updates on global health-related current events and professional development opportunities to build your career skills.
- Support for SYPN members interested in conducting interviews with established global health professionals in our network as part of our Q & A Series.