- Eligibility for election to CAGH Board of Directors, vote at the Annual General Meeting, and participate in CAGH committees and working groups.
- Participate in discussion forums, dialogues and webinars with global experts.
- Access and contribute to the CAGH online learning platform.
- Stay up-to-date on news, activities and careers in global health and development through the CAGH electronic newsletter.
- Receive preferential rates at CCGH and other global health conference and workshops.
- Opportunities to share your own work and experiences across the CAGH network through its digital channels.
- Opportunities to participate in CAGH technical cooperation activities.
Additional SYP benefits include:
- Access to SYP members-only Facebook forum full of articles, multimedia tools, job postings, webinars and discussions, as well as a space to connect and collaborate with peers.
- Opportunities for internships and support through bursaries and discounts to participate in global health conferences.
- Access to a mentorship program