Civil Society Organizations
*Member organizations must designate two individual representatives who will manage the benefits.
- Participate in the Civil Society and Health Professionals Council (CSHPC), a unique forum for members to connect, engage, collaborate and implement the continuum of research, policy, global health and clinical practice, and advocacy in global health by moving forward together effectively on global health issues.
- Opportunities to participate in discussion forums, dialogues and webinars with global experts.
- Access to members only resources.
- Mentor the next generation of global health practitioners
- Promote online courses that could be accessed across the network.
- Participate in communities for knowledge-generation, exchange and action on priority global health issues, and convenings of research, policy and practice, such as the annual Canadian Conference on Global Health.
- Help foster programs cultivating and promoting the leadership of women in global health and participate in partnerships with global networks to support LMIC women.
- Stay up-to-date on news, activities and careers in global health and development through the CAGH electronic newsletter.
- Access learning resources: Principles for global health research; partnership assessment tool; knowledge translation curriculum; stories of funding and mentorship; webinar series on careers in public health.
- Access to or opportunity to contribute to the online learning platform and free access to our webinar series on careers in public health.
Representation and Recognition:
- Be eligible (organizational representatives) for election to the CAGH Board of Directors, vote at the Annual General Meeting, and participate in CAGH committees and working groups.
- Benefit from three free virtual or discounted in-person registration fees per year to the CCGH or other CAGH workshops. In-person participants will be offered a $100 discount per registration.
- Amplify your institution’s work through the CAGH network and reach.
- Promote your brand on the CAGH website and social channels